Message Queuing Integration Binding Samples
The samples in this section cover how to integrate a Message Queuing (MSMQ) client with a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service, and a WCF client with an MSMQ receiving application.
In This Section
- Message Queuing to Windows Communication Foundation
- Demonstrates how an MSMQ application can send a message to a WCF application.
- Custom Demux
- Demonstrates how MSMQ message headers can be mapped to the different service operations.
- Windows Communication Foundation to Message Queuing
- Demonstrates how an WCF application can send a message to a MSMQ service.
- Message Correlation
- Demonstrates how a Message Queuing (MSMQ) application can send an MSMQ message to a WCF service and how messages can be correlated between sender and receiver applications, in a request/response scenario.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.