UI Automation Providers for Managed Code How-to Topics
This documentation is intended for .NET Framework developers who want to use the managed UI Automation classes defined in the System.Windows.Automation namespace. For the latest information about UI Automation, see Windows Automation API: UI Automation.
This section contains code examples that demonstrate tasks in writing Microsoft UI Automation providers for user interface (UI) elements.
In This Section
- Expose a Server-side UI Automation Provider
- Return Properties from a UI Automation Provider
- Raise Events from a UI Automation Provider
- Enable Navigation in a UI Automation Fragment Provider
- Support Control Patterns in a UI Automation Provider
- Create a Client-Side UI Automation Provider
- Implement UI Automation Providers in a Client Application