This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Windows Workflow Foundation Tutorials
The tutorials in this section introduce you to programming with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF). Each tutorial is designed to stand on its own, so you can start with those that most interest you.
In This Section
- Tutorial: Create a Sequential Workflow
- Demonstrates the steps that are required to create a simple sequential workflow.
- Tutorial: Create a State Machine Workflow
- Demonstrates how to create a state machine-based workflow.
- Tutorial: Create a Custom WF Activity
- Describes the steps required to start developing your own custom activities.
- Tutorial: Host the WF Runtime
- Shows how to accomplish various tasks related to hosting the Windows Workflow Foundation runtime engine.
- Tutorial: Use Rules and Conditions in WF
- Shows how to use rules and conditions in workflows.
- Tutorial: Create a Workflow Application with ASP.NET
- Demonstrates how to host a workflow in ASP.NET and the unique challenges that scenario presents.
- Tutorial: Hosting the WF Designer
- Shows how to create a Windows Form-based application that hosts the Windows Workflow Foundation Designer.
- Tutorial: Create a Durable Service
- Shows how to create a durable service that persists its state information to a SQL database.
- Tutorial: Create a Workflow Service
- Shows how to create a workflow service that combines various aspects of Windows Workflow Foundation and WCF into one service.
Copyright © 2007 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last Published: 2010-03-04