Windows Communication Foundation Clients
Visual Studio 2008
The topics in this section cover the client architecture, how to access a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service, how to configure a WCF client, and some security consideration for WCF clients.
In This Section
- Client Architecture
- Describes the WCF client architecture.
- Accessing Services Using a Client
- Describes how to access a WCF service.
- Client Configuration
- Describes how to configure a WCF client.
- Securing Clients
- Describes some security considerations for WCF clients.
Other ResourcesClient Samples
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last Published: 2010-03-21