Integrating with COM+ Applications
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) provides a rich environment for creating distributed applications. If you have a substantial investment in component-based application logic hosted in COM+, you can use WCF to extend your existing logic rather than having to rewrite it. The topics within this section describe how to use COM+ with WCF.
In This Section
- Integrating with COM+ Applications Overview
- Gives an overview of when and how to integrate COM+ components.
- How to: Use the COM+ Service Model Configuration Tool
- Explains how to use the COM+ Service Model Configuration command-line tool (ComSvcConfig.exe) to configure the application interfaces that you want exposed as WCF services.
- How to: Configure COM+ Service Settings
- Explains how to configure a COM+ object as a WCF service.
- How to: Deploy a COM+ Integration Application
- Explains how to move a COM+ integration application.
Other ResourcesIntegrating with COM Applications
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Build Date: 2009-08-07