This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
.NET Framework 3.0
This section briefly explains the concepts associated with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) security.
In This Section
- Security Concepts Used in WCF
- A high-level overview of concepts used in security implementations.
- Distributed Application Security
- An overview of how WCF provides security in distributed application topography.
- WCF Security Terminology
- A glossary of terms used when discussing WCF security.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Build Date: 2009-08-07