This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Security Guidance and Best Practices
.NET Framework 3.0
The topics in this section present guidance for and items to consider when creating secure Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) applications.
In this Section
- Best Practices for Security in WCF
- Recommendations to help you secure your applications.
- Security Considerations
- Items to consider when creating a WCF application.
- Performance Considerations
- Contains entries related to performance and security.
Other ResourcesBasic WCF Programming