This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Transactions in Windows Communication Foundation
.NET Framework 3.0
The Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) transactions feature allows several components to concurrently participate in a data operation. The topics in this section examine the feature in detail.
In This Section
- Windows Communication Foundation Transactions Overview
- An overview of the transactions feature provided by WCF.
- Transaction Models
- Compares various transaction programming models provided by Microsoft.
- Using WS-AtomicTransaction
- Describes WS-AtomicTransaction (WS-AT), an interoperable transaction propagation protocol that is implemented in WCF.
- Transactional Support in System.ServiceModel
- Describes the transactional functionalities provided by WCF.
ConceptsReliable Sessions Overview
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Build Date: 2009-08-07