ISpeechGrammarRuleState AddRuleTransition Method (SAPI 5.3)
The AddRuleTransition method adds a rule reference transition from the current rule state to another rule state in the same rule.
When the word sequence accepted by the referenced rule is spoken, the rule can go from the current state to the DestinationState. A rule accepts a word sequence when the rule can go from the initial state to the end state using the word sequence.
ISpeechGrammarRuleState.AddRuleTransition( DestinationState As ISpeechGrammarRuleState, Rule As ISpeechGrammarRule, [PropertyName As String = ""], [PropertyId As Long = 0], [PropertyValue As Variant = 0], [Weight As Single = 1.0] )
- Specifies the DestinationState, or the state where the transition ends. DestinationState of Nothing means the end state of the rule.
- Specifies the Rule.
- [Optional] Specifies the PropertyName.
- [Optional] Specifies the PropertyId.
- [Optional] Specifies the PropertyValue.
- [Optional] Specifies the Weight.