SpeechRuleAttributes (SAPI 5.3)
Speech API 5.3
The SpeechRuleAttributes enumeration lists the possible attributes of a grammar rule.
Enum SpeechRuleAttributes SRATopLevel = 1 SRADefaultToActive = 2 SRAExport = 4 SRAImport = 8 SRAInterpreter = 16 SRADynamic = 32 SRARoot = 64 End Enum
- Specifies that the rule is defined as a top-level rule. Top-level rules are the entry points into the grammar and can be activated or deactivated programmatically. Set a rule as top-level by using the TOPLEVEL attribute in the Speech Text Grammar Format.
- Specifies that the rule is defined as a top-level rule that is activated by default. This can be set using the TOPLEVEL="ACTIVE" attribute-value pair in the Speech Text Grammar Format.
- Specifies the rule is exported and hence can be referred to by a rule in another grammar. This can be set using the EXPORT="YES" attribute-value pair in the Speech Text Grammar Format.
- Specifies the rule is imported from another grammar and is therefore not defined in this grammar.
- Specifies the rule has an interpreter (custom C/C++ code implementing the ISpCFGInterpreter interface) associated with it.
- Specifies the rule is dynamic (can be changed programmatically through the ISpGrammarBuilder interface). Note that the CFG must be loaded with the SPLO_DYNAMIC flag to enable changes at run time.
- Specifies whether this is the root rule in the grammar. This is only meaningful for SRGS grammars.