SpeechRecognitionType (SAPI 5.3)
The SpeechRecognitionType enumeration lists the types of speech recognition.
The Recognition method of the SpInProcRecognizer and SpSharedRecognizer objects returns a SpeechRecognitionType member indicating the type of recognition which produced the recognition result.
Enum SpeechRecognitionType SRTStandard = 0 SRTAutopause = 1 SRTEmulated = 2 SRTSMLTimeout = 3 SRTExtendableParse = 4 SRTReSent = 5 End Enum
- Indicates that the recognition result was produced by standard recognition.
- Indicates that the recognition result was produced by standard recognition and that the engine is paused.
- Indicates that the recognition result was produced by recognition emulation.
- Indicates that there was a timeout generating the SML and hence no SML will be returned.
- The user said something that was a valid path through the grammar, but it is possible they could be about to say something else. For example, if the grammar contains "play the ace" and "play the ace of spades" and the user says "play the ace", this flag is set.
- *TODO* SRTReSent does....