SpeechRecoEvents (SAPI 5.3)
Speech API 5.3
The SpeechRecoEvents enumeration lists speech recognition (SR) events.
Used in ISpeechRecoContext.VoicePurgeEvent and ISpeechRecoContext.EventInterests.
Enum SpeechRecoEvents SREStreamEnd = 1 SRESoundStart = 2 SRESoundEnd = 4 SREPhraseStart = 8 SRERecognition = 16 SREHypothesis = 32 SREBookmark = 64 SREPropertyNumChange = 128 SREPropertyStringChange = 256 SREFalseRecognition = 512 SREInterference = 1024 SRERequestUI = 2048 SREStateChange = 4096 SREAdaptation = 8192 SREStreamStart = 16384 SRERecoOtherContext = 32768 SREAudioLevel = 65536 SREPrivate = 262144 SREAllEvents = 393215 End Enum
- SR engine has reached the end of an input stream.
- SR engine has detected the start of non-trivial audio data.
- SR engine has detected the end of non-trivial audio data.
- SR engine has detected the start of a recognizable phrase.
- SR engine's best hypothesis for the audio data.
- SR engine's interim hypothesis for the result of the audio data.
- SR engine has reached the specified point in the audio stream.
- LPARAM points to a string WPARAM that is the attribute value.
- LPARAM pointer to a buffer. Two concatenated null-terminated strings.
- Apparent speech with no valid recognition.
- LPARAM is any combination of SpeechInterference flags.
- LPARAM is string.
- WPARAM contains new recognition state.
- The adaptation buffer is now ready to be accepted.
- SR engine has reached the start of an input stream.
- Phrase finished and recognized but for other context.
- Input audio volume level
- Private engine-specific event.
- All events listed above.