SpeechDiscardType (SAPI 5.3)
Speech API 5.3
The SpeechDiscardType enumeration lists flags indicating portions of a recognition result to be removed or eliminated once they are no longer needed.
Enum SpeechDiscardType SDTProperty = 1 SDTReplacement = 2 SDTRule = 4 SDTDisplayText = 8 SDTLexicalForm = 16 SDTPronunciation = 32 SDTAudio = 64 SDTAlternates = 128 SDTAll = 255 End Enum
- Removes the property tree.
- Removes the phrase replacement text for inverse text normalization.
- Removes the non-top level rule tree information for a phrase.
- Removes the display text.
- Removes the lexicon from text.
- Removes the pronunciation text.
- Removes the audio data that is attached to a phrase. However, the audio has to have been both set and retained.
- Removes the alternate data that is attached to a phrase. Discarding alternates loses the words permanently and they cannot be retrieved.
- Remove all the features above.