The NetMeeting 3 COM run time calls the AutoJoinSessionIndication method to notify a client application of the results of a request to automatically join a conference session. A NetMeeting client application first needs to call IApplet::RegisterAutoJoin and be registered to receive the resulting notifications through IApplet::Advise.
HRESULT AutoJoinSessionIndication( IAppletSession *pSession, HRESULT hrResult, AppletUserID uidMyself, AppletNodeID nidMyself, AppletSessionID sidMyself, AppletEntityID eidMyself, ULONG cDynamicChannels, AppletChannelID aDynamicChannels);
- [in] An IAppletSession interface pointer on the newly created Applet Session object that manages joining a new conference.
- [in] The return value from IAppletSession::Join. This value can be one of the following:
- The join was successful.
- There was a memory allocation failure.
- A failure occurred in the T.120 services.
- [in] An AppletUserID type unique identifier for the user invoking the applet.
- [in] An AppletNodeID type unique identifier for the node running this applet.
- [in] An AppletSessionID type unique identifier for this applet session.
- [in] An AppletEntityID type unique identifier for the applet.
- [in] The number of dynamic channels used by this applet session.
- [in,size_is(cDynamicChannels)] The array of dynamic channels identified by AppletChannelID unique identifiers.
- This must be returned by the client implementation.
The client application is not required to call
pSession -> AddRef();
After leaving the conference, it is required to call
pSession -> Release();
Windows NT/2000: Requires Windows NT 4.0 SP3 or later.
Windows 95/98: Requires Windows 95 or later. Available as a redistributable for Windows 95.
Version: Requires NetMeeting 3.0 or later.