The Tablet PC is a fully functional personal computer powered by Microsoft Windows and designed for ink-enabled, pen-enabled, and speech-enabled applications. The combination of software and hardware in a Tablet PC enables these methods of user interaction creating a rich, interactive, and productive computing experience for users.
The Tablet PC platform enables input and output of handwriting and speech data on a Tablet PC as well as interchange of this data with other computers. The Tablet PC platform components installed by the Windows 7 SDK enable you to build ink-enabled and pen-enabled applications for the Tablet PC.
- Tablet PC Platform History
- What's New in Tablet PC Development
- The Development Environment
- Referencing the SDK from Microsoft Visual Studio
- Frequently Asked Questions
Build date: 3/6/2012