Application gestures are gestures that you choose to have your application support. They are most common in applications specifically designed to work with a tablet pen. A legacy application may use gestures but existing selection models within the application may complicate support for gestures. Only those gestures supported in Tablet PC Input Panel are available to legacy applications.
The following sections describe application gestures and their use.
- Application Gestures and Semantic Behavior
- Using the Microsoft Gesture Recognizer Only
- Using a Custom Gesture Recognizer
- Potential Conflicts with Application Gestures
- Documenting the Gestures Used by Your Applications
- Unimplemented Glyphs