Performs a video process operation on one or more input samples and writes the result to a Direct3D9 surface.
HRESULT VideoProcessBlt( [in] IDirect3DSurface9 *pRT, [in] const DXVA2_VideoProcessBltParams *pBltParams, [in] const DXVA2_VideoSample *pSamples, [in] UINT NumSamples, [out] HANDLE *pHandleComplete );
- pRT [in]
A pointer to the IDirect3DSurface9 interface of a Direct3D surface. The output of the video processing operation will be written to this surface. The surface may be any of the following types:
- A surface created by calling IDirectXVideoAccelerationService::CreateSurface with the DXVA2_VideoProcessRenderTarget flag. You can also use the DXVA2_VideoSoftwareRenderTarget flag, but only when the device GUID is DXVA2_VideoProcSoftwareDevice (software video processing device).
- A surface created from a Direct3D device with the D3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET usage flag.
- A Direct3D swap chain.
- pBltParams [in]
A pointer to a DXVA2_VideoProcessBltParams structure that describes the video processing operation to perform.
- pSamples [in]
A pointer to an array of DXVA2_VideoSample structures that contain the input samples. There must be at least one element in the array.
The maximum number of input samples is given by the constant MAX_DEINTERLACE_SURFACES, defined in the header file dxva2api.h.
- NumSamples [in]
The number of elements in the pSamples array.
- pHandleComplete [out]
Reserved; set to NULL.
The method returns an HRESULT. Possible values include, but are not limited to, those in the following table.
The method succeeded.
Internal driver error.
When the method returns, the operation might not be complete.
If the method returns E_INVALIDARG, check for the following:
- The number of input samples (NumSamples) must be less than or equal to MAX_DEINTERLACE_SURFACES.
- The Direct3D surface must be a valid target for VideoProcessBlt. See the description of the pRT parameter for details.
- The presentation time (TargetFrame) given in pBltParams must match the start and end times for the current picture from the primary stream. Specifically, it must be less than the end time and greater than or equal to the start time. Note that the first sample in pSamples might not be the current picture, if the pSamples array contains backward reference pictures. For more information, see Input Sample Order.
- The target rectangle (TargetRect) given in pBltParams cannot be larger than the destination surface (pRT).
- The constriction size (ConstrictionSize) given in pBltParams cannot be less than zero or larger than the target rectangle.
- The alpha component of the background color must be opqaue.
- The ProcAmp values given in pBltParams must be valid. For any ProcAmp settings that are supported by the driver, these values must fall within the ranges returned by the IDirectXVideoProcessor::GetProcAmpRange method.
- The noise and detail filters given in pBltParams must be valid. For any filters that are supported by the driver, these values must fall within the ranges returned by the IDirectXVideoProcessor::GetFilterPropertyRange method.
- The alpha value given in pBltParams must be in the range [0...1] inclusive.
- For each input sample given in pSamples:
- The start time cannot be greater than the end time.
- A valid IDirect3DSurface9 pointer must be provided.
- The source rectangle cannot be larger than the input surface.
- The destination rectangle cannot be larger than than the destination surface.
- The planar alpha must be in the range [0...1] inclusive.
- For all rectangles (source, destination, and target), the rectangle cannot be inverted (left > right or top > bottom) or have negative values.
Minimum supported client
|Windows Vista [desktop apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2008 [desktop apps only]|