Shortcuts for Exposing Custom User Interface Elements
This section describes shortcuts that application developers can use to expose certain kinds of custom user interface elements. The techniques described in this section either simplify the implementation of the IAccessible interface, or provide an alternative to exposing information without implementing IAccessible.
The following topics have more information:
- Exposing Controls Based on System Controls
- Labeling Owner-Drawn Controls
- Exposing Owner-Drawn Menu Items
- Exposing Owner-Drawn List Box Items
- Exposing Owner-Drawn Combo Box Items