To add an ALink name to a target HTML file
- Open an HTML file.
- Position your cursor anywhere between the <BODY> start and end tags of the file, at the location where you want to add the Associative link (ALink) names.
- On the Edit menu, click Compiler Information, and then click the ALink Names tab.
- Click Add, and then enter any ALink names. You can add multiple names by separating each name with a semicolon.
- This adds an <OBJECT> tag with the ALink names you have added to your HTML file. The file is now a target file and you can create an ALink from another HTML file to it.
- You can test ALinks in compiled help files.
- For more information about ALinks, see the HTML Help ActiveX control reference.