HTML Help authoring assistance is offered through a set of special features for help authors. These commands are only available if HTML Help Workshop is installed on your computer:
- Jump to URL displays the URL of the currently selected topic, and lets you jump to a URL that you specify. This makes it easy to see what page you are on, or quickly navigate to a specific page.
- View Entry displays information about the currently selected table of contents entry, including the destination file or URL, target frame or window, and any information types associated with the entry.
- In compiled help files, the Jump to URL and View Entry commands can be accessed by right-clicking in the toolbar or table of contents of the Help Viewer. The Jump to URL command is available on the system menu.
- In HTML files containing the HTML Help ActiveX control, the Jump to URL and View Entry commands can only be accessed by right-clicking in the table of contents.
- The View Entry command is not available if you are using a binary table of contents.