Creating a Table of Contents for a Web Site
Creating a table of contents for use as a navigational aid on a Web site is similar to creating a table of contents for use in a compiled help file. This procedure describes the extra steps you must take to make the table of contents usable over the Web.
- Create a table of contents file.
- Create the HTML file that will contain your table of contents.
- Position your cursor at the location where you want the table of contents file to appear, and then click HTML Help ActiveX Control.
Opens the HTML Help ActiveX Control Wizard, which enables you to insert or edit the control in an HTML file.
- In the Specify the command box, click Table of Contents, and then follow the instructions on your screen.
- If your users do not have a browser that supports ActiveX controls, try using the HTML Help Java Applet.
- For more information about the Contents command, see the HTML Help ActiveX control reference.