To create a new icon strip for a contents file
- Use a bitmap editor to create a single 16-color icon strip containing all of the images you want to display as contents entry icons.
- Make sure the height of each image does not exceed 20 pixels. The images on the default icon strip bitmap are 16 pixels high. For display consistency, the images on your icon strip bitmap should also be 16 pixels high.
- Make sure the width of each image does not exceed 20 pixels. The images should be from 16 through 20 pixels wide, and they should be uniform.
- Make sure your icon strip bitmap contains at least 14 images. Your icon strip bitmap may contain as many as 42 images.
- Align each image precisely with adjacent images. Don't put any space between the images.
Build date: 4/14/2012