To add a Jump button to a help window
- Click Add/Modify Window Definitions, and then click the Buttons tab.
Adds or edits window definitions and the general appearance of the HTML Help Viewer.
- In the Window Type box, click the window you want to add a Jump button to.
- Select the Jump 1 check box, and then type a name for the button in the Jump 1 text box.
- Click OK. The Resolve Window Definition Wizard will appear.
- Verify the window name, and then click Next.
- In the Button name box, type the name of the button again, and then, in the Jump to File box, enter a file name or HTTP address:
- If you want to link to a file in your help system, and the file is located in the same folder as your project (.hhp) file, you only need to type the file name.
- If you want to link to a Web site, you need to provide the full URL including the HTTP address for the site. For example, http://www.example.com.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- You can add two Jump buttons to a help window.
- If you are linking to a file in your help system that is not in the same folder as your project file, you need to provide the relative path to the file. For example, If your topic file is located in a subfolder called Topics, you need to type Topics/Mytopic.htm.