To add a KLink keyword to an HTML file
- Open an HTML file.
- Position your cursor anywhere between the <BODY> start and end tags of the file, at the location where you want to add the keywords.
- On the Edit menu, click Compiler Information, and then click Keywords.
- Click Add, and then specify any keywords you want to insert into the file. You can add multiple keywords by separating each name with a semicolon.
- To use KLinks, your help project must be set up to include keywords from HTML files.
- Inserting a KLink adds an <OBJECT> tag to your HTML file. The file can now be a target file, and you can create a KLink from another HTML file to it.
- Index files created using the site map method do not support KLinks.
- You can test KLinks in compiled help files.
- For more information about KLinks, see the HTML Help ActiveX control reference.
Build date: 4/14/2012