To specify file locations for window types
Open a project (.hhp) file, and then click Add/Modify Window Definitions.
Adds or edits window definitions and the general appearance of the HTML Help Viewer.
- Add/Modify Window Definitions adds or edits window definitions and the general appearance of the HTML Help Viewer.
- Click the Files tab, and in the Window type box, select the window for which you want to specify file locations.
- Type file locations for the TOC and Index files, if you are using them.
- Type a file location in the Default box for the HTML file you want to display when the help file is first opened.
- Type file locations for the Home button and any custom jump buttons you are using.