To add or remove buttons in a help window
- Open a project (.hhp) file, and then click Add/Modify Window Definitions.
Adds or edits window definitions and the general appearance of the HTML Help Viewer.
- Click the Buttons tab, and then, in the Window type box, select the window for which you want to add or remove buttons.
- Select the options you want.
- You must create a new secondary window or customize the Help Viewer before you can add or remove buttons.
- See the list of button functions for the functionality included with each button type.
- If you create a Jump button, you will be guided through a wizard to specify the jump location.