Welcome to the Microsoft Visio 2007 Save As Web Page Developer Reference
Welcome to the Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Save As Web Page Developer Reference. This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on Visio.
Publish date of this reference: October 2006 (version 2007)
This documentation contains the following information:
- An overview of how to use the Save as Web Page feature with Microsoft Office Visio 2007.
- Examples of how to use the Save as Web Page object model from Microsoft Visual Basic.
- Information about running the SaveAsWeb add-on from the command line and persisting Save as Web Page settings in the Microsoft Windows registry.
- Details about the Save as Web Page object model's enumeration, methods, objects, and properties.
This documentation is accessible from the following locations:
- From the Microsoft Download Center. To download the latest version of the Save as Web Page reference for offline viewing, visit the Microsoft Download Center.
- From the MSDN Library. To view the current version in the MSDN library, click items in the table of contents control, currently displayed in the navigation pane of your browser.