This section describes the unmanaged interfaces that handle the debugging of a program that is executing in the common language runtime (CLR).
- ICLRDataEnumMemoryRegions Interface
Provides a method to enumerate regions of memory that are specified by callers.
- ICLRDataEnumMemoryRegionsCallback Interface
Provides a callback method for EnumMemoryRegions to report to the debugger, the result of an attempt to enumerate a specified region of memory.
- ICLRDataTarget Interface
Provides methods for interaction with a target CLR process.
- ICLRDataTarget2 Interface
A subclass of ICLRDataTarget that is used by the data access services layer to manipulate virtual memory regions in the target process.
- ICLRMetadataLocator Interface
Interface used by the data access services layer to locate metadata of assemblies in a target process.
- ICorDebug Interface
Provides methods that allow developers to debug applications in the CLR environment.
- ICorDebugAppDomain Interface
Provides methods for debugging application domains.
- ICorDebugAppDomain2 Interface
Provides methods to work with arrays, pointers, function pointers, and ByRef types. This interface is an extension of the ICorDebugAppDomain interface.
- ICorDebugAppDomainEnum Interface
Provides a method that returns a specified number of ICorDebugAppDomain values starting at the next location in the enumeration.
- ICorDebugArrayValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugHeapValue that represents a single-dimensional or multi-dimensional array.
- ICorDebugAssembly Interface
Represents an assembly.
- ICorDebugAssembly2 Interface
Represents an assembly. This interface is an extension of the ICorDebugAssembly interface.
- ICorDebugAssemblyEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugAssembly arrays.
- ICorDebugBoxValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugHeapValue that represents a boxed value class object.
- ICorDebugBreakpoint Interface
Represents a breakpoint in a function or a watch point on a value.
- ICorDebugBreakpointEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugBreakpoint arrays.
- ICorDebugChain Interface
Represents a segment of a physical or logical call stack.
- ICorDebugChainEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugChain arrays.
- ICorDebugClass Interface
Represents a type, which can be either basic or complex (that is, user-defined). If the type is generic, ICorDebugClass represents the uninstantiated generic type.
- ICorDebugClass2 Interface
Represents a generic class or a class with a method parameter of type Type. This interface extends ICorDebugClass.
- ICorDebugCode Interface
Represents a segment of either Microsoft intermediate language (MSIL) code or native code.
- ICorDebugCode2 Interface
Provides methods that extend the capabilities of ICorDebugCode.
- ICorDebugCodeEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugCode arrays.
- ICorDebugContext Interface
Represents a context object. This interface has not been implemented yet.
- ICorDebugController Interface
- ICorDebugEditAndContinueErrorInfo Interface
Obsolete. Do not use this interface.
- ICorDebugEditAndContinueSnapshot Interface
Obsolete. Do not use this interface.
- ICorDebugEnum Interface
Serves as the abstract base interface for debugging enumerators.
- ICorDebugErrorInfoEnum Interface
Obsolete. Do not use this interface.
- ICorDebugEval Interface
Provides methods to enable the debugger to execute code within the context of the code being debugged.
- ICorDebugEval2 Interface
Extends ICorDebugEval to provide support for generic types.
- ICorDebugFrame Interface
Represents a frame on the current stack.
- ICorDebugFrameEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugFrame arrays.
- ICorDebugFunction Interface
Represents a managed function or method.
- ICorDebugFunction2 Interface
Logically extends ICorDebugFunction to provide support for Just My Code step-through debugging.
- ICorDebugFunctionBreakpoint Interface
Extends ICorDebugBreakpoint to support breakpoints within functions.
- ICorDebugGenericValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugValue that applies to all values. This interface provides Get and Set methods for the value.
- ICorDebugHandleValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugReferenceValue that represents a reference value to which the debugger has created a handle for garbage collection.
- ICorDebugHeapValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugValue that represents an object that has been collected by the CLR garbage collector.
- ICorDebugHeapValue2 Interface
An extension of ICorDebugHeapValue that provides support for runtime handles.
- ICorDebugILFrame Interface
Represents a stack frame of MSIL code.
- ICorDebugILFrame2 Interface
A logical extension of ICorDebugILFrame.
- ICorDebugInternalFrame Interface
Identifies frame types for the debugger.
- ICorDebugManagedCallback Interface
Provides methods to process debugger callbacks.
- ICorDebugManagedCallback2 Interface
Provides methods to support debugger exception handling and managed debugging assistants (MDAs). ICorDebugManagedCallback2 is a logical extension of ICorDebugManagedCallback.
- ICorDebugMDA Interface
Represents a managed debugging assistant (MDA) message.
- ICorDebugModule Interface
Represents a CLR module, which is either an executable or a dynamic-link library (DLL).
- ICorDebugModule2 Interface
Serves as a logical extension to ICorDebugModule.
- ICorDebugModuleBreakpoint Interface
Extends ICorDebugBreakpoint to provide access to specific modules.
- ICorDebugModuleEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugModule arrays.
- ICorDebugNativeFrame Interface
A specialized implementation of ICorDebugFrame used for native frames.
- ICorDebugObjectEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates arrays of objects by their relative virtual addresses (RVAs).
- ICorDebugObjectValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugValue that represents a value that contains an object.
- ICorDebugObjectValue2 Interface
Extends ICorDebugObjectValue to support inheritance and overrides.
- ICorDebugProcess Interface
Represents a process that is executing managed code.
- ICorDebugProcess2 Interface
A logical extension of ICorDebugProcess.
- ICorDebugProcessEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugProcess arrays.
- ICorDebugRegisterSet Interface
Represents the set of registers available on the machine that is currently executing code.
- ICorDebugRegisterSet2 Interface
Extends the capabilities of ICorDebugRegisterSet for hardware platforms that have more than 64 registers.
- ICorDebugReferenceValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugValue that supports reference types.
- ICorDebugStepper Interface
Represents a step in code execution that is performed by a debugger, serves as an identifier between the issuance and completion of a command, and provides a way to cancel a step.
- ICorDebugStepper2 Interface
Provides support for Just My Code (JMC) debugging.
- ICorDebugStepperEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugStepper arrays.
- ICorDebugStringValue Interface
A subclass of ICorDebugHeapValue that applies to string values.
- ICorDebugThread Interface
Represents a thread in a process. The lifetime of an ICorDebugThread instance is the same as the lifetime of the thread it represents.
- ICorDebugThread2 Interface
Serves as a logical extension to ICorDebugThread.
- ICorDebugThreadEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugThread arrays.
- ICorDebugType Interface
Represents a type, which can be either basic or complex (that is, user-defined). If the type is generic, ICorDebugType represents the instantiated generic type.
- ICorDebugTypeEnum Interface
Implements ICorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugType arrays.
- ICorDebugUnmanagedCallback Interface
Provides notification of native events that are not directly related to the CLR.
- ICorDebugValue Interface
Represents a read or write value in the process being debugged.
- ICorDebugValue2 Interface
Extends ICorDebugValue to provide support for ICorDebugType.
- ICorDebugValueBreakpoint Interface
Extends ICorDebugBreakpoint to provide access to specific values.
- ICorDebugValueEnum Interface
Implements IcorDebugEnum methods, and enumerates ICorDebugValue arrays.
- ICorPublish Interface
Serves as the general interface for the publishing processes.
- ICorPublishAppDomain Interface
Represents and provides information about an application domain.
- ICorPublishAppDomainEnum Interface
Provides methods that traverse a collection of ICorPublishAppDomain objects that currently exist within a process.
- ICorPublishEnum Interface
Serves as the abstract base for publishing enumerators.
- ICorPublishProcess Interface
Provides methods that access information about a process.
- ICorPublishProcessEnum Interface
Provides methods that traverse a collection of ICorPublishProcess objects.