This section describes the unmanaged structures that the profiling API uses.
In This Section
- COR_PRF_ASSEMBLY_REFERENCE_INFO Structure
Provides the common language runtime with information about a reference assembly that it should consider when performing an assembly reference closure walk.
- COR_PRF_CODE_INFO Structure
Represents one contiguous block of native code stored in memory.
- COR_PRF_EX_CLAUSE_INFO Structure
Stores information about a specific exception clause instance and its associated frame.
- COR_PRF_FUNCTION Structure
Provides a unique representation of a function by combining its ID with the ID of its recompiled version.
- COR_PRF_FUNCTION_ARGUMENT_INFO Structure
Represents a function's arguments, in left-to-right order.
- COR_PRF_FUNCTION_ARGUMENT_RANGE Structure
Represents a block of function arguments stored contiguously in left-to-right order in memory.
- COR_PRF_GC_GENERATION_RANGE Structure
Describes a range (that is, block) of memory that is undergoing garbage collection.