This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Managed Extensions for C++ Tutorials
Visual Studio .NET 2003
These tutorials are more advanced topics discussing how to use Managed Extensions for C++ and the .NET Framework to perform more advanced interoperability and remoting tasks.
In This Section
- Data Marshaling Tutorial
- Discusses passing data between the common language runtime and native code.
- COM Interoperability Tutorial
- Describes techniques for using existing COM objects through managed code.
- .NET Remoting Tutorial
- Discusses remoting issues such as sockets, transports, formatters, DCOM vs. .NET, custom marshaling, and client vs. server data management.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Provides specific answers to various questions about using Managed Extensions.
- Managed Extensions for C++ Programming
- Provides links to different areas of the Managed Extensions for C++ documentation.
- Overview of the .NET Framework
- Introduces the .NET Framework architecture and its components.
- Provides links to reference material on keywords, pragmas, compiler and linker options, attributes, and preprocessor directives.
- Provides links to samples that show how to use Managed Extensions to write .NET Framework applications.
- Getting Started
- Provides links to topics discussing how to get started using Managed Extensions in your applications.