This section describes the unmanaged interfaces that the fusion API uses to access the properties of an application's resources and to locate the correct versions of those resources for the application.
In This Section
- IAppIdAuthority Interface
Provides methods that generate and compare keys for application identities and references.
- IAssemblyCache Interface
Provides a representation of the global assembly cache.
- IAssemblyCacheItem Interface
Represents a single assembly in the global assembly cache.
- IAssemblyEnum Interface
Represents an enumerator for an array of IAssemblyName objects.
- IAssemblyName Interface
Provides methods for describing and working with an assembly's unique identity.
- IDefinitionAppId Interface
Represents a unique identifier for the code that defines the application in the current scope.
- IDefinitionIdentity Interface
Represents the unique signature of the code that defines the application in the current scope.
- IEnumDefinitionIdentity Interface
Serves as the enumerator for a collection of IDefinitionIdentity objects.
- IEnumIDENTITY_ATTRIBUTE Interface
Serves as an enumerator for the attributes of the code object in the current scope.
- IEnumReferenceIdentity Interface
Serves as an enumerator for a collection of IReferenceIdentity objects.
- IIdentityAuthority Interface
Manages identity keys for code objects.
- IInstallReferenceEnum Interface
Represents an enumerator for the referenced assemblies installed in the global assembly cache.
- IInstallReferenceItem Interface
Represents an item installed in the global assembly cache.
- IReferenceAppId Interface
Represents a reference to the unique identifier for the application in the current scope.
- IReferenceIdentity Interface
Represents a reference to the unique signature of a code object.