This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Deployment For Visual Studio 2005
Visual Studio 2005
There are three ways to deploy a project that uses Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005.
- ClickOnce deployment is recommended for deploying Windows applications across a network, since each client can install the latest version of the application from a common Web page.
- Windows Installer is the preferred way to deploy Web projects without the attachment of additional merge modules.
- Merge module deployment is not recommended but if you choose to use it, the merge modules vary across target machines and allow for the customization of database driver installation.
Click the appropriate link to jump to that section.
- ClickOnce Deployment
- Windows Installer Deployment for Visual Studio 2005
- Merge Modules Deployment for Visual Studio 2005