Mouse Input in a Windows Forms Application
Windows Forms includes a variety of mouse events and additional support for customized mouse cursors, mouse capture, and drag-and-drop behavior.
In This Section
- How Mouse Input Works in Windows Forms
Provides information about the mouse events and how to get current information and system settings for the mouse.
- Mouse Events in Windows Forms
Provides information about the order in which the mouse events occur and how the mouse events are raised within specific controls.
- How to: Distinguish Between Clicks and Double-Clicks
Demonstrates how to use single and double clicks to initiate incompatible actions.
- Mouse Pointers in Windows Forms
Describes how to change the mouse cursor.
- Mouse Capture in Windows Forms
Describes how a control can capture the mouse.
- Drag-and-Drop Functionality in Windows Forms
Describes how to implement drag-and-drop behavior.
- Accessing the Mouse (Visual Basic)
Lists topics for accessing the mouse using Visual Basic.