Assembly: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamerServices (in microsoft.xna.framework.gamerservices.dll)
Leaderboards can be written from local, player match, or ranked sessions, using the following rules:
- Ranked sessions can write to both arbitrated and non-arbitrated leaderboards.
- Other session types can only write to non-arbitrated leaderboards.
- Arbitrated statistics should be written by all machines for all gamers.
- Non-arbitrated statistics should only be written by their local machine.
- In ranked sessions, all machines should report TrueSkill for all gamers.
- In other session types, only the host should report TrueSkill data.
Leaderboards can only be written when the session is actually playing the game, not when it is in the lobby state. This property will return null if leaderboards are not available for this gamer, which occurs in system link sessions, or if the gamer profile is a guest or not signed into Xbox LIVE, or if the game is in trial mode.