Visual Studio 2010
Updates the GhostShapeCollection so that it complies with this GroupBoundsRules after the proposed location delta is applied.
Assembly: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Diagrams.10.0 (in Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Sdk.Diagrams.10.0.dll)
public abstract void GetCompliantGroupBounds( Store store, ShapeElement targetShape, GhostShapeCollection ghostShapes, PointD proposedLocationDelta )
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Store
The store containing the ShapeElements that the ghost shapes refer to.
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Diagrams.ShapeElement
The target parent shape if the source shapes are being reparented or duplicated. This parameter can be null, in which case the source shapes are being repositioned.
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Diagrams.GhostShapeCollection
A collection of ghost shapes which describe ShapeElements prior to the proposed location delta. This method should modify the ghost shape properties such that the properties are compliant with this rule after the proposed location delta is applied.
- Type: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Diagrams.PointD
The proposed location delta in world units to apply to each shape in the group.
- Full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code. For more information, see Using Libraries from Partially Trusted Code.