|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here. ArchiveDisclaimer|
Copies the region defined by pRgnSrc into the CRgn object.
int CopyRgn( CRgn* pRgnSrc );
- Identifies an existing region.
Specifies the type of the resulting region. It can be one of the following values:
- COMPLEXREGION New region has overlapping borders.
- ERROR No new region created.
- NULLREGION New region is empty.
- SIMPLEREGION New region has no overlapping borders.
The new region replaces the region formerly stored in the CRgn object. This function is a special case of the CombineRgn member function.
See the example for CRgn::CreateEllipticRgn.