|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here. ArchiveDisclaimer|
Causes a control bar to be docked to the frame window.
void DockControlBar( CControlBar* pBar, UINT nDockBarID = 0, LPCRECT lpRect = NULL );
- Points to the control bar to be docked.
- Determines which sides of the frame window to consider for docking. It can be 0, or one or more of the following:
- AFX_IDW_DOCKBAR_TOP Dock to the top side of the frame window.
- AFX_IDW_DOCKBAR_BOTTOM Dock to the bottom side of the frame window.
- AFX_IDW_DOCKBAR_LEFT Dock to the left side of the frame window.
- AFX_IDW_DOCKBAR_RIGHT Dock to the right side of the frame window.
If 0, the control bar can be docked to any side enabled for docking in the destination frame window.
- Determines, in screen coordinates, where the control bar will be docked in the nonclient area of the destination frame window.
The control bar will be docked to one of the sides of the frame window specified in the calls to both CControlBar::EnableDocking and CFrameWnd::EnableDocking. The side chosen is determined by nDockBarID.