Developing Applications with Visual Basic
This section covers conceptual documentation for the Visual Basic language.
In This Section
- Using the Visual Basic Development Environment
Contains Help on features of the Visual Basic editor, such as Intellisense Code Snippets, Project Properties, and creating XML documentation for Visual Basic.
- Programming in Visual Basic
Covers a variety of programming subjects.
- Development with My (Visual Basic)
Discusses a new feature called My, which provides access to information and default object instances that are related to an application and its run-time environment.
- Accessing Data in Visual Basic Applications
Contains Help on accessing data in Visual Basic.
- Debugging Your Visual Basic Application
Provides pointers to documentation for the debugging features built into Visual Studio.
- Creating and Using Components in Visual Basic
Defines the term component and discusses how and when to create components.
- Printing and Reporting (Visual Basic)
Provides overviews and links to the relevant documentation related to printing and reporting.
- Windows Forms Application Basics (Visual Basic)
Provides information about creating Windows Forms applications by using Visual Studio.
- Customizing Projects and Extending My with Visual Basic
Describes how you can customize project templates to provide additional My objects.