C Run-Time Error R6002
Visual Studio .NET 2003
floating-point support not loaded
The necessary floating-point library was not linked.
- The program was compiled or linked with an option, such as /FPi87, that requires a coprocessor, but the program was run on a machine that did not have a coprocessor installed.
- A format string for a printf or scanf function contained a floating-point format specification and the program did not contain any floating-point values or variables.
- The compiler minimizes a program's size by loading floating-point support only when necessary. The compiler cannot detect floating-point format specifications in format strings, so it does not load the necessary floating-point routines.
- Use a floating-point argument to correspond to the floating-point format specification, or perform a floating-point assignment elsewhere in the program. This causes floating-point support to be loaded.
- In a mixed-language program, a C library was specified before a FORTRAN library when the program was linked. Relink and specify the C library last.