Authoring Declarative Workflows for Workflow Manager 1.0
Updated: April 10, 2013
This section describes how to create declarative workflows composed of out-of-box activities for use in Workflow Manager 1.0.
In This Section
- Workflow Manager 1.0 Trusted Surface
- Describes the Trusted Surface, a set of trusted types and activities available to users to author their workflows.
- Debugging Workflows using Workflow Manager Tools 1.0
- Describes how to debug a workflow in Visual Studio using Workflow Manager Tools 1.0 for Visual Studio 2012.
- Expression Translation using Workflow Manager Tools 1.0
- Describes how to use the Expression Translation Build Task and Expression Translation API to validate the expressions in a workflow at build-time.
- How to Author, Publish, and Manage a Workflow for Workflow Manager 1.0
- This sample overview describes how to create and deploy workflows, following the Custom Activities sample.
Workflow Manager 1.0 MSDN Community Forum