Visual Basic Samples
Kinect for Windows 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
Demonstrates how to implement Kinect for Windows in a variety of Visual Basic samples using Windows Presentation Foundation.
In This Section
- Audio Basics-WPF-VB Sample
- Captures audio data and displays the direction of the audio source on screen.
- Color Basics-WPF-VB Sample
- Demonstrates capturing and displaying color data on screen.
- Depth Basics-WPF-VB Sample
- Captures and displays depth data on screen.
- Skeleton Basics-WPF-VB Sample
- Demonstrates skeleton tracking in default or seated mode using a SkeletonStream.
- Speech Basics-WPF-VB Sample
- Demonstrates using speech recognition to respond to voice commands to move an object across the screen using words like "forward" and "back."