REST Run-Time APIs
Updated: May 15, 2015
This section describes the Service Bus REST run-time APIs.
In This Section
- An introduction to the Service Bus REST run-time APIs.
- Send Message
- Enqueues a message into the specified queue or topic.
- Send Message Batch
- Enqueues a batch of messages into the specified queue or topic.
- Receive and Delete Message (Destructive Read)
- Reads and deletes a message from a queue or subscription as an atomic operation.
- Peek-Lock Message (Non-Destructive Read)
- Retrieves and locks a message for processing as an atomic operation.
- Unlock Message
- Unlocks a message for processing by other receivers on a specified queue or subscription.
- Delete Message
- Completes processing on a locked message and deletes it from the queue or subscription.
- Renew-Lock for a Message
- Renews the lock of an already locked message for continuing processing (long running operations).
- Request a Token from ACS
- Request a new SWT token from Microsoft Azure Active Directory Access Control (also known as Access Control Service or ACS).