What is the Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Microsoft Azure?
This content and the technology described is outdated and is no longer being maintained. For more information, see Transient Fault Handling.
The Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Microsoft Azure extends Enterprise Library 5.0 to add additional support for developing and managing Azure applications. It offers the same benefits as Enterprise Library and helps developers achieve the same goals.
The Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Microsoft Azure includes:
- The Autoscaling Application Block to help you to automatically scale your Azure applications
- The Transient Fault Handling Application Block to help you make your Azure applications more resilient when they encounter transient fault conditions
- The Blob configuration source to store your Enterprise Library configuration in Azure blob storage
- Protected configuration provider
- Windows PowerShell cmdlets to manipulation the Autoscaling Application Block
- Updated database creation scripts (for the Logging Application Block and Caching Application Block) to use SQL Azure
- Reference Documentation
- Developer's Guide
- Reference Implementation that illustrates the use of the blocks
The Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Microsoft Azure is one of several existing and planned integration packs for Enterprise Library.
Last built: June 7, 2012