Updated: October 20, 2013
Applies To: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
This action produces a text report that summarizes the various metrics regarding deferred procedure calls (DPCs) and interrupt service routines (ISRs).
-a dpcisr [-dpc | -isr] [-summary] [-interval [n]] [-bucket [n]] [-range T1 T2 ]
- Shows statistics for DPCs only.
- Shows statistics for ISRs only.
- Shows a summary report.
- -interval [dt]
- Shows usage report for intervals of dt seconds. The default value is 1.
- -bucket [dt]
- Show histogram for intervals of dt seconds. The default value is 2.
- -range T1 T2
- Show delays between T1 and T2.
If no data type is specified, the action shows a report of both DPCs and ISRs. If no report type is specified, the default is to print all three reports: DCPs, ISRs, and summary.