Updated: October 20, 2013
Applies To: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
This action produces a text report that summarizes the metrics for disk I/O.
-a diskio [-util <n>] [-summary] [-counts] [-detail] [-overlap] [-range T1 T2]
- -util [n]
- Shows disk utilization for n-second intervals. The default is 1 second.
- Shows an I/O summary report for each file.
- Shows details of each I/O event.
- Shows overlapping of I/O events.
- -range T1 T2
- Shows data between time T1 and time T2, both in microseconds.
If no report type is selected, the default is to show disk utilization report.