Windows Automotive 5.0/5.5
This sample demonstrates the following:
- Using Windows Presentation Foundation.
- Presenting a sliding menu system with animation of the menu icons.
- Mapping hardware GPIO pins to buttons.
- Making UI elements respond to button clicks.
- Loading a font resource and displaying text using the font resource.
- Loading a bitmap resource, resizing it, and displaying it.
- Resizing UI elements.
- Changing focus among UI elements.
- Using various UI elements including StackPanel, ListBox, ListBoxItem, and Canvas.
- Using various shapes including Ellipse, Line, Polygon, Rectangle.
- Defining your own panel.
- Defining your own shape.
- Working with colors, solid brushes and linear gradient brushes.
- Drawing freehand elements using standard drawing such as Rectangle, Polygon, Ellipse, and Line, without defining a panel for each shape.
For information about running and exploring this sample, see the Readme.txt file in the directory under:
Documents\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1\Samples\