Ink Canvas Sample
Windows Automotive 5.0/5.5
This sample demonstrates the following:
- The InkCanvas features of the .NET Micro Framework.
- The InkCanvas features are a subset of the full inking features.
- Subclassing the InkCanvas class for your own project.
- Receiving an ink object and drawing it in different colors.
- Setting up the TouchCollectorConfiguration.
- Writing a palette class that allows the user to choose the color to draw the stroke in.
- Writing a simple button class that allows you to click on it to perform an action.
- Handling Multi-Touch gestures (rotation, zoom and pan).
For information about running and exploring this sample, see the Readme.txt file in the directory under:
Documents\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1\Samples\