Updating a Game
This section provides topics that demonstrate how to update a game using a game loop in XNA Game Studio.
In This Section
- Updating with Variable or Fixed Timing
- Demonstrates how to set up the runtime to call your Update method using variable or fixed timing.
- Working with Asynchronous Methods in XNA Game Studio
- Describes how you can work with asynchronous methods in XNA Game Studio.
- Pausing a Game
- Demonstrates how to add pause functionality to a game.
- Handling Interruptions on Windows Phone
- Provides detail about how to handle interruptions, such as incoming calls, on Windows Phone.
- Enable XNA Framework Events in Windows Phone Applications
- Describes the the process of manually initializing and updating a FrameworkDispatcher to support XNA Framework functionality from other application models that use the Silverlight application model.