Exiting a Game
This section provides topics that demonstrate how to exit a game using a game loop in XNA Game Studio.
In This Section
- Exiting a Game After a Time Out
- Demonstrates how to exit a game after a period of time (such as inactivity) has passed.
- Exiting a Game Immediately
- Demonstrates how to exit a game in response to user input.
- Simulating Trial Mode for Marketplace Content (Xbox 360, Windows Phone)
- Demonstrates how to detect and simulate trial mode to test the display of a Marketplace offer that allows a player to purchase your game.