Advanced Windows Phone Development
This section provides detailed information about Windows Phone game development with XNA Game Studio.
In This Section
- Best Practices for Windows Phone Games
- The practices discussed here will help you have the most success possible with your Windows Phone game.
- Configuring the Genre of Your Windows Phone Game
- Describes how to configure your game package so that it appears in either the Application List or Games Hub when installed on the Windows Phone device.
- Changing your Game Thumbnail on Windows Phone
- Describes how to change the thumbnail of the game that is displayed on the Windows Phone device.
- Localizing a Windows Phone Game
- Describes how to create a localized title of the game that is displayed on the Windows Phone device.
- Adding XNA Rendering to a Silverlight Application on Windows Phone
- Describes how to add XNA rendering to a Windows Phone game.
- Running a Windows Phone Game at 60 HZ
- Describes how to enable a Windows Phone game to run at 60 HZ.
- Adding a Windows Phone Background Agent to an XNA Game
- Describes the steps required to add a Windows Phone background agent to an XNA Framework game.